19 December 2008

-Reached Klinik Kesihatan Pandamaran at 7.30am.

-Took the ticket and waited.

-Entered Room 17 to do X-ray at 8.20am.

-Went to the counter and waited.

-Entered Room 8. After the doctor looked at my borang, she asked me to go to Room 12.

-Entered Room 12. The doctor asked me to wait again. The ticket I took was 33. Another 24 people to go. OH MY!

-Waited for hours. Entered Room 12. The doctor checked my eye sight and my blood pressure.Then, he asked me to go to the laboratory to do urine test.

-Went to the laboratory and waited. Then, I did my urine test.

-After that, the nurse asked me to go back to the doctor. I was like,... "Room 8 or Room 12 now?"

-Entered Room 12. The doctor said I should enter Room 8.

-Walked back to Room 8. The doctor stamped her name on the borang and said,... "Okay. Boleh balik sekarang." I looked blankly at her for a few seconds and asked, "I had got back bone injury. Do you have to write some record on the borang." She replied, "Oh.. You fill up yourself la!" MTFK! Then what's the point I came to find you when I actually can fill the blank up myself!?

Room17-Room8-Room12-Lab-Room12-Room8......

*speechless*

This time, I waited for THREE hours. Pfftth!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com