24 December 2008

It's Christmas Eve today!! Many of my friends have been anticipating for Christmas to come. But to me, Christmas is just another holiday for Dad to rest. Unlike the Christians, I don't have any family gathering to attend during Christmas. The first time I received a Christmas present was last year, given by Gavin. I have to say, I was surprised! Haha.. This year, the only Christmas card that I received was from Audrey. =)

So, what am I supposed to do today? I have another 3 days before leaving for National Service. Maybe,... another 3 days in front of the PC. Hm... Thanks to Si Erng, I finally googled about my camp-Kem Terkok, Sg. Siput. There are a few of them who blogged about their experiences in the camp. So far the feedbacks are ain't that bad. Besides, I get to know about things that should bring. Google is really helpful!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com