24 December 2008

So, Jessie wants me to tell you about my overnight trip to Thailand on the 14th Dec to watch The Click Five perform live at Parc Paragon,Bangkok. It's a little out-dated but i did promise her to guest blog. Here i go.

JOEY ZEHR KNOWS WHO I AM!!!!

Dec 14, at 0300 (malaysian time)
-Booked flight tickets and hotel. [pretty last minute, i know]
(Here's a tip or two: when booking last minute flights fly with AirAsia. MAS do not run by such policies.)

Dec 14, at 1140 (malaysian time)
-Departed at LCC terminal for Bangkok!
(It's about a two hour flight and mind you there is nothing to do on board an AirAsia flight so best bring a book along)

Dec 14, at 1400 (thailand time)
-Checked into the hotel. [Novotel Hotel-3 minutes walk away from the concert area]

Dec 14, at 1800 (thailand time)
-Met up with some Thai friends who are also fans of The Click Five. Awesomeness!!

Dec 14, at 2100 (thailand time)
-The Click Five took the stage and the real party started pumping!!


-Their playlist consisted of:
1. Flipside
2. Addicted to me

3. Don't let me go
4. Just the girl

5. Happy birthday

6. Being in love (it's new!)

7. Jenny
8. Headlight disco.


-After the show, they had a short interview for the local press.

-After that, the boys headed to the van that was picking them up to the hotel.
-As for me, I trailed the boys to their van.

-Joey and Joe sat in the van waiting for the remaining members.
-A girl asked Joey for an autograph. Joey obliges and sign a couple of autographs in the van.

-Then, Joey stepped out and said:
Joey: Okay, let's do this. Who else wants an autograph?


-A girl before me said:
Girl: hey joey do you remember me?
Joey: yeah! sure. what's your name again?

-Then it was my turn:
Lydia(me): hey, joey can i get an autograph?
Joey: hey, are you the zehr shirt girl?
Lydia(me): yes! wow, you remembered.
[i was shocked out of my own skin.]

Lydia(me): could you also write 'to Lydia'?
Joey: Lydia?
Lydia(me): yeah.
Joey: L..
*someone pushes his arm*
Lydia(me):Y-D-I-A

Lydia(me): Joey, can u get up here so we can take a picture together?
Joey: *climbs on the platform and holds onto the railing*
[Wait. Let me explain the situation. We(the fans) were standing on a wheelchair platform and the Joey was on lower ground. The only thing separating us(the fans) from Joey was the railing.]

-Then, Ben and Ethan returned to the van and Joey reentered the van.
Lydia(me): Ethan, smile!
Ethan:*looked up from signing an autograph and flashed a gorgeous smile*

-Finally, when everyone's in the van. They said a last goodbye and left.

By,
Lydia Swee

3 comments:

Justine said...

L-Q-D-I-A, if you're reading this: Awesome account of what went down! You remembered every word, huh? Haha.

Unknown said...

if i were lydia, i dun think i can remember every single word and every single action tat they have done.. Lydia should have used her good memory on History rite? HAHA!

Anonymous said...

here's a tip on how to i remembered all the good stuff: i wrote everything down the moment i got back to the hotel. no matter how tired i was. :D

btw, i don't think have the will to do that for history. lol:D

 
template by suckmylolly.com