02 December 2008

Who says no more celebration?

Joe Jian.

Who says no greeting?

Joe Jian.

Who says no present?

Joe Jian.

Yeah. Please bang my head now! Cuz I just celebrated my very advance birthday today!! Haha! It was a surprise though. I went out with Lee Teng, Sin Dee and Be Teng for a movie-Twilight. Okay. Let's talk about the movie.

Rating: 6/10
Comments: The film editting is not done very well. Like what Adrian said, some parts are a bit "cacat". Secondly, I personally don't like the sound effects and music in the movie. Some are also kinda "cacat". Some of the musics didn't match well with the situations. But, I have to admit that Robert Pattinson looked so handsome when he dressed up formally. Lol!

Next, let's move on to what we did. We ate our lunch in Bbq Plaza. I have heard both bad and good comments about the food in the restaurant. But, after experiencing the joyous moment in the restaurant, I guess I would probably rate the food in this shop as 6.5/10. Haha! Before we entered the restaurant, we were still hesitating; whether to eat in Kim Gary, or... Bbq Plaza. And finally, we decided to eat in Bbq Plaza. I guess this is the best place for reunion as no one is enjoying the food individually. Everyone is eating the same kind of food!

Our 'chao da' kuali.

Dee

Yea. We 'goreng' the vege. Ops!

Four of us.*Cheers*

We enjoyed touch-but-no-buy shopping. We practically touched anything that we loved but we didn't buy them all! Haha!

We spotted this baby with beautiful eye lashes!

Not to forget taking picture in the washroom. Haha!

While waiting for Lee Teng.

Turned into a Christmas Freak.

I spotted them!Can't take my eyes off!

And what's next? Oh my! I was shocked by surprises!
Wasn't ready yet.


OMG! They bought me THIS!

Chump on Chocolate Indulgence

Good shot.

My cake!

Lee Teng with "Edward and Bella" (Their name)

My surprise! Ignore the receipt in the picture. Haha!

Four of us with the not-so-tall Christmas tree.


Introducing Edward and Bella. The bunny is Edward. And the lil cute one(I seriously don't know what's that) is Bella! Whee~~~

It's a phone hanger from Spritzer bottle. Don't ask me how did I manage to fit in to the bunny ok.. XD


Wookay! I guess that's all for today. Good night! *Hugs*

2 comments:

Christine LLT said...

ouch did you squeeze the chain from his head? i guess u hurt edward..lolx..wishes do come true right? =P

Unknown said...

yep! thanks girl!! =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com