18 December 2008

I am not a person that everyone likes. This is mainly because I am kind of straight forward when I talk(in other people's point of view,I talk without thinking twice).I do think twice before I speak. Well, there is many reason for me to be straight forward at times. Being a liar is ain't that fun. I do not want to sleep with lies in my dream everyday. If some of you feel that I am being too harsh, well, I am doing all that for your own good. What's the point of people trying to act nice in front of you when there are doing stupid stuff at the back of you? Wake up people! Nothing is perfect in this world. When other people is pointing out your weaknesses, be aware and alert of them. This will be a part of learning to be an adult. I used to be very ignorant and arrogant last time. I didn't like people commenting about me. But, after some time, I realized that whatever they had said might be true too. Maybe it's time for me to change. Those who "terasa" now,... my advice: "It's time to think and change."

=)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com