22 December 2008

Places:
Ipoh, Penang

Memories:

1. I had my breakfast in the hotel,Hotel Syuen with my sister and my relatives. Unexpectedly, the food there are quite delicious.

2. After having another breakfast with my family and relatives, we headed to Penang!! Yay!!

3. We reached Penang at around 11. As we couldn't check in to the hotel at that time, we moved on with our plan. First destination- Kek Lok Si Temple. Before going to the temple, I ate Asam Laksa for my lunch. I didn't like it that much as there were lots of peppermints. Geez.. I anti peppermints!

4. The weather was terribly hot! I could feel the sunlight piercing through my skin.

5. Kek Lok Si Temple looked just the same like few year back. Not much of changes.To be frank, the temple in Jenjarom is nicer la!

6. By the time we went back to the hotel, it was already evening.

7. We had our dinner somewhere nearby our hotel. Nothing special. The prawn noodle that I ate was.... nothing great. If my eyes are blinded, I wouldn't know that I had actually bitten on the prawns as the prawns given there were so small and thin! =.="

8. We were supposed to have our supper in Gurney Drive. Somehow, due to the traffic jams in the town, we ended up going back to our own room to... sleep!

9. I thought that night will be another sleepless night for me as I just can't stop regretting of that Friday. Instead of sleeping like what the others did, I watched a movie shown in TV2. I had watched that movie for tons of times and I watched it again as I just wanna stop thinking and get sleepy! Thanks to God, I finally felt sleepy at 11. Zzzz....

Pictures:

The sleepless girl

Michelle and I

Us in Traders Hotel

The kids.

The RM2 Asam Laksa. Bloody cheap!

In Kek Lok Si Temple

The Pagoda


My zodiac-Horse


Doggy bench

The view from the peak.

My eldest sister and I


*p/s: I love the blue sea there!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com