07 December 2008

Family outing today!!

Woot woot~~

Kang Jie, I WENT TO FULL HOUSE!! Lol! I kept bugging my parents to go makan in Full House at NiuZeXui(NZX). I really love being there. So sweet. So romantic. Mmm.... Okay. Somehow, I didn't like the service there. Maybe the boss was not there kua. The workers looked so half-asleep when I talked to them. My daddy and my aunt ordered set lunch. Quite worth-eating! Got nasi lemak, ice cream, mushroom soup, as well as lemon tea as beverage. The set lunch only costs RM12.90. I ordered a Fish n Chip which I ended up regretting so much because I found something which might taste more delicious than Fish n Chip. Anyway, the Fish n Chip was better than Igentis' Fish n Chip! Quite nice la. I even bought a shirt there.

=P

It's me with the cute umbrella.

My eldest sis.

My turn!

Posing with the beverage. Yummy!


My birthday present for my sister. Cute rite? Hee~~

70% DISCOUNT AT PDI!! Of course beli lah!

For my dinner, we went to eat at Tian Yuan Steamboat at Taipan, Puchong. Yummy! I think I have gained weight!! I ate so much! I love the porridge steamboat. So delicious! *drooling*

Okay. I think that's all for today! Nitez!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com