12 December 2008

I supposed to have a gathering with my bestest mates on Thursday. But, everything is ruined now. Somehow, Linda and I are planning for another outing on Wednesday. =)

I am kind of confused when I heard that one of them actually invited another gang of friends there. Yes I know.The more the people, the merrier it is! But when the people are those who you are not even close to, or I should say, you didn't even spoke to them for once, nothing will turn out great. It supposed to be a gathering. My first thought was an outing specially for four of us only. But she totally proved me wrong. After having a long thought, I might not be that angry or disappointed if she only invited another one or two of them. Somehow, she have actually invited a BUNCH of them. Oh my! I could picture my imagination being crashed and broken into pieces. She didn't even tell me about that until I suggested to going Sunway Lagoon instead of Aeon Bukit Tinggi. Once again, "OH MY!" Since last night, I have been thinking over and over again about that. Is it wrong for me to be a lil bit angry and disappointed? Is it wrong for her to invite her gang to come along since that's her last outing?

Hm...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com