22 December 2008

Places:
Penang, Ipoh

Memories:

1. We planned to go to Bukit Bendera. But,... the crowd scared us off.

2. Finally, I went to a place which amazed me very very much- Toy Museum! There are infinity of toy models in this Toy Museum. If more improvements on the interior are done, this place will surely be an international destination!

3. We left Penang without my uncle's family and Uncle Chew's family as they were going for another trip in Lumut. Dad ended up bringing us to Ipoh again for lunch!

4. We ate the most famous Tau Fu Fa in Ipoh! 80 cents per bowl! Phewh! So damn cheap! The we ate Hor Fun in the restaurant beside Lou Wong Tauge Chicken Rice, which is Onn Kee Chicken Rice. The wall of the restaurant was full of the photos taken with the artists that came here before- the famous food critic-Choi Lam, Wilber Pan, Hong Tim Meng, Gary Cao, Vincy Weng Yi, Alan Tam, ........(and many other chinese artists) They even framed the A3 size photo of the food critic! Sai ngm sai oh... I wonder if the boss could recognize The Click Five if they ever ate there.

5. I spotted a bead shop there!!!! Yay! Time to spend some money!

6. My mom spent a few hundreds just on BISCUITS! Zomg!

Pictures:

My sister and Michelle

Cute lil princess

Beautiful packaging

Good!

TOY MUSEUM










Please ignore my cacat face.




In the washroom.Haha!






The tailors!

Typewriter

They can play snooker weh!



Saw her bra? Fu yoh!


Seductive pose

Collection of Pokemons

Fantastic Four's Grimm


Ballerina




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com