08 December 2008

The Malaysia Savings Sale is still going on people! Quickly grab something you like before the nice ones are bought by other people!

I went to Midvalley with my family today. The Christmas atmosphere there is absolutely great! The Christmas decorations there are 10000x better than AEON Bukit Tinggi ok! I almost drowned in the crowd at the Center Court.

In a cage? Hee~ Please ignore my tired look.

I like it, but I never buy.

Freaking cool cosplay!
*********************************************
Next, let me introduce my brand new watch!!

Deng! It's a birthday gift from Dad and Mom.
Exclusive calendar from Fossil.

Q: How do you feel now?
A: I am freaking grateful to God that I found a watch which I really love! =.=" No lah!! Actually, I am more grateful to God that I am granted with so much of joy and happiness.

*I seriously don't know that my parents wanted to go Mid Valley today. When I asked her again at night, she said, "No." So, I can't do anything also. I know it's really hard for you to make it other time. I am sorry and I mean it.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com