22 December 2008

Places:
Ipoh, Cameron Highlands

Memories:

1. I managed to eat the most delicious Dim Sum in Ipoh at Foh San Dim Sum Restaurant. Highly recommending the egg tarts there. Slurpp!

2. I actually went to Tanjung Rambutan! Gosh! I didn't know that Tanjung Rambutan is at Ipoh till two days ago. Somehow, I didn't have a chance to visit psycho people there. Lol!

3. We ended up moving on to Cameron Highlands in the afternoon. The short trip to Cameron made me so speechless. As the time was very limited, we did not manage to visit the interesting and beautiful places there. We only managed to have a short visit on the shops and our lunch up there.

4. We ate another famous food in Ipoh; chicken rice with tauge at Lou Wong Tauge Chicken Rice. Well, the fat and short tauge that I ate few years back is no more in Ipoh. I wonder why. Anyway, I ate Hor Fun. The Hor Fun there is so different from the Hor Fun in Klang and KL man! Tastier by million times. Lol!

5. I couldn't sleep that night. Too MUCH of things were in my mind. Thinking of my trip, National Service, friends, and someone else. Hm...

Pictures:

My sisters

I looked so fat!

Cute tomato from Cameron Highlands.

On the way back from Cameron Highlands. My eye bags are so URGH!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com