26 December 2008

*Bought this from Elizabeth today. Do I look like an air-stewardess or a nurse?*

Oh man! Today will be the last day of this year for me to be in Klang. If you were to ask me what's in my mind now, I guess most probably is FOOD & WATER. Pfth! I heard that the food given there sucks like hell. Besides, the water supply there is very dirty. Ugh... Macam mana ni? For those who are close to me know that I have to drink lots of a water in a day. I usually drink 4-5 litres of water a day! Scary rite? I need to drink at least 1 litre of water in the morning. If not, I will have difficulty in breathing. (In other words, I cannot stay in the desert) I know there is no point worrying so much now. But, I can't stop the anxiety in my blood. Ugh!!

To all my dearest loyal readers, thanks for being supportive of my blog. Yeah, I know you guys will miss me so that much right? LOL! Do take care when I am not around. Please don't spam my cbox! I wanna see my cbox in perfect condition when I am back. Your cooperation is appreciated.

To the people who hate reading my blog, thanks for hating my blog. You guys can take a rest for 75 days. =D

With love,
Jessie Lee Joe Jian

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com