25 December 2008

I was listening to Twins' song in this afternoon. While listening, I was inspired to write this post! Here I go! [FYI, Twins was the most famous girls group in Hong Kong. They are still famous now. But due to the sex scandal between Gillian Chung, one of Twins' member and Edison Chen, Twins is no more twins! Many of the fans hate Gillian Chung so much that they continuously violate her(literally)]

Before the sex scandal:

Fans #1: Gillian!! I love you!!

Fans #2: Gillian!! You are so pretty!!

Fans #3: Gillian!! You can sing so well!!

Fans #4: Gillian!! Your acting skills are freaking cool!!

***************************************************

After the sex scandal:

Fans #1: Gillian!! You sucks!!

Fans #2: Gillian!! You are the ugliest creature in this world!!

Fans #3: Gillian!! You sing like a frog!!

Fans #4: Gillian!! Just shut yourself in the house forever!!

***************************************************

So, my questions are:

- When she was a virgin, you love her. But when she was not, you don't love her anymore? (How cruel of you to do so.)

- Before the sex scandal, she is beautiful. After the sex scandal, she is ugly? Ho ho ho~~~

- Before the sex scandal, she can sing very well. After the sex scandal, she can't sing? (I didn't know that voice can change after doing "that thing")

- And and,...... Acting skills will become worse after doing "that thing"?

*I still support Gillian Chung as I am interested of her potential, not her lifestyle. Cheers.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com