12 December 2008

Bloggers

These years, blogging has became a trend among youngsters. A blog can be created for many purposes. A blog can be created due to many reasons too.

This is a survey that I made among my friends who blog. Their reasons of blogging are:
1. Just wanna jot down what they do daily. Not much of purpose.
2. Only blog about important events.
3. Wanna be more well-known/famous.
4. Wanna share feelings with readers.
5. For those who have private blog, they only wanna share their posts with people that they wanna share with.
6. Just following the trend. Everyone has it! So I must have it too!
7. Wanna earn money through Nuffnang. (I have no idea how do they earn)

Well, this is nothing sarcastic okay. I am just making a summary. No matter what it is, my purpose of blogging will never change. I blog to share. Another important point is that I don't and I never will promote/advertise more readers to my blog. People will eventually find out my blog if they are fated to find out. Cheers~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com