17 December 2008

HO HO HO~~

I gotta say, I really got a heart attack today. I was supposed to celebrate my advance birthday with Linda, Sherene and Siew Woon. But, when I just walked out from the fitting room in Nichii, OH-MY-GOD! How on earth my sai lou, Guan Tat who had told me that he couldn't make it yesterday appeared in front of me! I was surprised, shocked, stunned, and happy at the same time! Gosh! Rene and sai lou were acting before this!!! I awarded them the best actor and actress! I felt so stupid that I actually believe that he wouldn't be coming. Gosh! Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves SO SO MUCH today.

We went to Greenbox to spend our 3 hours. And guess what, three hours are just too short for five of us. We thought that Kenangan Terindah would be our last song as it was just 4.55p.m. Five minutes left before the worker chase us away. But guess what! The player stopped there! No "kenangan terindah". What the~~

Er.. This is a blouse that I bought from Elizabeth yesterday.

Something that girls love doing~


Eee... Spotted the place to pee pee at the back.

My best friend, Siew Woon and I.

Daa and I in the room.

I ♥ U

Daa tengah cheong K.

Behaving so bitchy!


Cheese~

(Before entering Greenbox) Sai lou: You all sing la. I sit there only.
*And...this is what I saw in the karaoke room*

Sai lou so hang fook!

Four of us trying to squeeze into the picture!(And we succeeded!Yay!)

Call me shortie!

Rene looks so pretty in this pic!

My husband brother la!

Siblings! Whee~~~ Dreams do come true! =)
(Love this picture so much eventhough sai lou looks so kayu in this pic. Haha)

Bought this from Nichii. Rene, Daa and I bought da same pink singlet.

Souvenir from sai lou. He knows that I love Beryl chocs! Heehee~~ Hearts!

My birthday present from sai lou, Rene, Daa and Kai Huan~ Cute jacket from Tropicana Life!

Can't stop admiring myself the jacket.

Sai lou fetched me home just now. Coincidently, Dad's car was just behind sai lou's car. And of course, he saw sai lou. He thought that was my BOYFRIEND! Roll on the floor and laugh my ass off!!!!! I was like, er... that's my brother larh! LOL!!

*I guess I am the most hang fook girl in this world today. Thanks to God for giving me such a great day.PEACE!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com