12 December 2008

Some of you probably know that I am suffering from backache due to the injury after I fall down during ice skating. The pain was killing me these days. Finally, my mother brought me to the traditional bone-setter in PJ. When the bone-setter pressed on the injured part, I could feel the excruciating pain running through my spine. Goodness! After a few minutes, the injured part turned blue black. I guess that's the main reason I was feeling pain for so long. Now I got a piece of medicated cloth sticking on my back which makes me feel so weird. I will have to see the bone-setter again next Monday. Pftth! I hate the jam in Subang and PJ.

*I called off my Undang course. I supposed to go for the first course tomorrow. But, the authority cancelled it without informing me earlier. I will go after I come back from National Service. Don't worry. I will come back in a piece ok! =)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com