19 April 2008

Tiring!

All I have to say about today's Taekwondo training is,.......................TIRING! After finishing sets of stamina training for today, guess what, everyone has to run the field for 4 rounds which is about 1.3km!! NO EXCUSE!! Hmph!! Well, running 1.3 km isn't a big thing actually. But,..... my muscles were already aching after the tough trainings. I doubted I could finish the running at first. So I went begging Mr Yap to let us run for 3 rounds only. But, my begging didn't help at all. So, LET'S RUN!! I ran non-stop, following Alex. Maybe because I didn't want to "sia sui" myself, so I kept on running with speed(I didn't want to lose to my junior la..) Phewh! Finally, I finished it in 6mins 40secs. WOW! Such a big improvement compare to my last record which is 7mins 38secs. Ngek ngek ngek... (>.<) However, I have to face the consequences of "over-trained" myself.

1. Muscle cramped like HELL!
2.Nose got stuck. WTH
3.Due to the nose stuck, my eyes ached....
4.Backbones ached
5.And finally,................ FLU!! My room is flooded with TISSUE PAPERS now!

This is a lesson to tell me that I shall not go over my limit anymore. Hahaha... And now, I can't even study,as I am sneezing almost in every paragraph that I read. Once I sneezed, whatever that went in is sneezed out!! Bwahahaha....

Kk... After sleeping from 8 o clock till 9 o clock,............. I still can't stand the annoying flu!! It is torturing me. So, I think I gotta go to the bed now. Chaoz!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com