25 April 2008

Bang Bang!! Bwahahaha!!!

I had a super great time with my bunch of friends today. I don't what's so wrong with me today. When everyone was lining up outside the class before we could enter the class after recess, the game "London Bridge" suddenly came into my mind when I saw two of my friends holding each others' hands. Haha.. Instead of just singing the song, I started to play that game with my friends. While we were playing happily, we realized that the HEADMISTRESS was patrolling that block! ZOMG! All of us quickly entered the classroom then. Ha-ha!

During the choir practice, I went very crazy again!! I played with the members as if the exam is over!! I laughed as if I had won 1million USD. OMG!! Is that a side-effect of not sleeping well last night? BWAHAHAHA...

INSANE!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com