08 April 2008

It's Science Fair 2008 TODAY!! As I did not want to enter class, so I decided to join Jo Lin's group to participate in the Science Fair. At first we thought four of us(Mei Shen, Jo Lin, Be Teng and I) can skip class for the whole day. But, the teacher who was in charged only allow two members to be there. Passes are given to prove that we are the people involved in the exhibition.Fortunately, Be Teng who was also involved in the Biology Project can still stay there. And unfortunately, Mei Shen had no pass to be there. So, she left. However, she did not really stay in the class. She ended up walking here and there, nicely enjoying herself. Haha..

These are the pictures tat are taken:

Why Ships Can Float??


Physics' Archimedes Principle


Our aquarium for display.(From top)


Sun bathing?!?(0_0)


Lotus leaf with the flower??


Jo Lin just threw a cube into the basin.


My hasil kerja.(I WAS JUST TOO BORED!)


It's floating!! Yay!

Taking pic with the other group's members:Rene and Ee Leen.


It had been quite some time never take pic with Si Miao(Teressa) and Lydia!! Miss ya gal!


Jo Lin smiled!! So *bai chi* (whops!)


Jo Lin pan cute.. erhem!!


Effect of the phenophthalein when it contacts sodium hydroxide.
(Base changes phenophthalein from colourless to pink)


No longer later,.... it faded! How sad....


Effects of Panadol on .....???? I forgot! Aiks!


Sama experiment. But different colour.


Rene's group. Showing how boats move on the surface of the water.


Audrey's. Something to do with the ATP. Melted the potassium chlorate. Then added in glucose. And it turned out to be like this... Whootz!!


Wow!!

I am freaking tired now!!! I went to tuition after choir practice in the school. I was kind of pissed off today teaching those Altos how to sing their parts. Some of them were not very co-operative. I have to say I am very disgruntled with today's practice! Anyway, I was so glad that I could leave early. No need to see the half-dead face of theirs. As a result of exhaustion, my eyes hardly opened when tuition just started. At first, I thought there will be no literature for today. Mana tau, Sir wanna do "Characters that you dislike most in the novel". Once I got the handout which is FULL OF WORDS,... *faint again* My eye balls just kept on turning 360 degrees to keep myself awake! Then, when it came to the part where Sir asked one of the boys to volunteer for the work,..... that boy, took such a long time. And finally Sir realized my sleepy look. Eventually, he said to the boy,"Quickly choose one of the numbers before Joe Jian fall asleep.." HAHA.. I felt so pai seh at one moment. In spite of the sleepiness,.. I still managed to stay awake for the 1 hour and 45 mins class!! Congrats to myself!!

Okay.. It's 8 sharp now.. I have to prepare to study my Biology edy!! Tataz!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com