21 April 2008

LOL

Why do I entitle my post today as LOL??

Haha

The main reason was because I felt so grateful to the God.

W-H-Y??

Hm.. I have to admit that I am very kiasu in Add Maths, only ADD MATHS!!

Well, as I was chosen to be one of the representatives to join the district level Add Maths quiz previously,.... I was kind of scared when I was told to join the school's Add Maths quiz.

Many questions flooded my mind. What if I lost to someone else who is not the representative???

Hm... I know that is a "typical kiasu"'s question. But I just couldn't stop myself to think of that.

Today, the results are finally announced. Hm... Gratefully,.... I won 3rd.. Bwahahaha... Well well... I know it's just third!!! But it means a lot to me. Oh ya.. The another two school representatives who are Jian Ju and Mei Yi won 1st and 2nd respectively. Haha... Congrats to them too!!


(p/s: the trophy doesn't look good at all.. *sigh*)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com