03 April 2008

I am tagged

tagged by kiki-jolin

5 things found in my bag:
1 - Pencil case
2 - Nivea Visage Lotion
3 - H20(WATERGIRL AKA JOEJIAN)
4 –Comb
5 - Rough papers

5 things found in my wallet
1 – $$$
2 – My fav. artist's photos
3 - S+J card
4 – Popular card
5 - Mini Toons card

5 favourite things in my room
1 - my table ( my table=my artwork)
2 - My medals.. (TKD and running's medals)
3 - Desktop with my favourite audio system
4 – My cupboard
5 – Magazines

5 things I always wanted to do
1 – Make a day with 40 hours where we only have to sleep for 10 hours and enjoy the 30 hours
2 – Marry a so-damn-rich guy
3 – Be a social worker
4 – Be with friends
5 – Slim down! >.<

5 things I'm currently into
1 - Piano (as a result of joining choir)
2 - Blogging
3 – Studying sejarah for my mid term
4 – Sleeping late at night everyday
5 – Dreaming of sitting for SPM examinations

List out the top 5 presents you wish for
1 – My favourite artists' album
2 – Korean dramas or movies
3 – A new phone. S500i
4 – Jimmy Choo's shoes!! (too expensive, i know)
5 – Somerset Bay's flora gown!! (saya sangat suka!!)

The person who tagged you is: Jo Lin
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1 –RETARD
2 – bLUR
3– gong
4 – humble but smart
5 – my free jokes-supplier

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you: My everyday... (wat to do.. i face her everyday le!!)

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:puix! she's not romantic at all!!

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:Stupid Tortoise

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1 - Back to you, Jo Lin
2 - Sin Dee
3 – Soon Teck
4 – Sui Lui Pao(steph)
5 - Jian Ju

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com