04 April 2008

New Layout

Hey guys!! I'd just updated my blog skin!!

I lurve it so much!!

Please give some comment lor...

Today is the day where I have to present my EST presentation.

My group members:
Jo Lin
Rizqin
Joanna
Me!!

Our topic-ROBOT, caught Ms. Sim's attention as she had been waiting for students to challenge this topic for quite some time. And, WE TOOK THIS CHALLENGE! We focused on the latest robot-ASIMO which is very well-known these days. The presentation was not so bad, just that there're times where my mind was totally blank and I forgot my lines. Haha..

I spent my precious 7 hours in front of the computer edit this blogskin. Thank to God it turns out just like what I want.. ^^ Even Jian Ju said that this blog template seems very "me".. Haha..

Yawn Yawn.. Have to help my lame friend, Jo Lin to edit her blogskin pulak...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com