08 April 2008

I finally fall sick.... After too much of tiredness these days, my body just can't take it anymore. Unfortunately, this is the time when I really wanna start preparing for my mid-term exam. There's no more joke for the coming exams, as they really matters a lot for my SPM. I really hope that I succeed in applying scholarship for the course that I want to take;no alternative choices, but just Graphic Design. Well, I know Science stream students would probably choose courses such as med, biotech, biochem,........ but for me, no no no no no... OK.. No matter how many "no"s there are, I still have to study for now!! I've finally ran through Form 5 Biology for my very first time. My school teacher is a pure trash! How pure can a trash be? She has a not-so-bad looking. If you were to judge her by her "cover", you will think that she will be a not-so-bad teacher. But, after experiencing her "sux-to-max" way of teaching, *faint*! I have to say that my previous year's end term Biology marks had got nothing to do with her. She did not give useful informations at all. Worst of all is, she never really finish the syllabus!! When I approached her to ask her about it, she answered me this, "Kan dulu Form 3 ada belajar sikit.. Sama sajer semua.. Cuma tukar sikit sikit saja".. WAHLAOWEH!! And so, if I were to give a speech in the school, I would like to tell all my fellow friends not to depend on school teachers(not all).

Tomorrow, as in 7 hours later, I will be in the school,.. preparing stuffs for Science Fair!! The funny thing is that I dropped Physics, but I am joining Jo Lin's group who is doing a project on Archimedes(Physics). LOL.. Whereas, those who took Physics never participate in the fair. WTH.. My class is a terribly inactive class. Most teachers said that. So sad, but wateva they said is SO TRUE!!

Tomorrow/today, there will be choir practice from 1-3. Sorry to say that I still have to leave early dear members. I have tuition to attend at 2.45. So, I have to leave early... Hopefully you guys can practice without me playing the song there.. Komenasai!!

Kk.. I have to go to my bed now!! tataz!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com