22 April 2008


My school was the host for the Biology Quiz for district level today. My school's representatives, Rashvinder and Rubini were defeated by a few schools such as Raja Lumu, Kwang Hua, ACS,..... Another one mark would make them getting into Top 5. *sigh* Anyway, my brother, Guan Tat came to my school too. He was one of the representatives for High School. It was not hard to see him as my classroom is located at a very "strategic" place where most people will pass by before they get to their destinations. Awh!! Miss him lotz!!

And,... what's my title gotta do with today's post?? Hm.. I was just kind of bored with certain students and teachers attitude. I am not trying to criticize anyone here. Just,... why can't the students get rid of their laziness?? I felt so tired to see certain people can live in this world like no one else she/he bothers about. And teachers!! I know you people are always facing students matter and so on. But it is not right to just release your anger on other innocent students. I couldn't hold myself for showing a "pissed-off" face to my dear teacher as she was acting so not understanding and barbarian to the innocent ones today. Yes I know, SHE IS UNHAPPY with the attendance for today. So what's that to do with me, and also some other people?? Grrr.... I , too was feeling angry+disappointed and I did not shout at anyone else. So why must she shout at the others? Shouting at the students will not work at all!! Even Nabi Muhammad said, things should be solved thru discussion, not complaint.

Hoping for a better afternoon,.... instead of receiving a message which will cheer me up, I received an insane fela's msg!! Grr... Those who had read one of my post for the past few weeks,..... you know that there's someone who can't stop his disrespectful attitude and continuously disturbing me. Even though I have been very obvious to him that I DO NOT WISH to have any contact with him ANYMORE, he still continues with him idiotic behaviour. Today, he texted me an SMS again,... written there, "Today you can come to jusco ah? For a while la.. haha..Bcoz i in jusco ma.. haha.." OH MY GOD! Can't he just understand my ignorance towards him?? And what ruined my day the most is the word "haha" in his message. Nothing funny at all to "haha" ok... I am afraid of him more than the coming SPM okay... zzzz

On the way to Mr Gerald tuition, my Mom and I came to this conversation where I threw out all my disappointment towards my parents. And, of course, she was shocked as whatever I said seemed to be quite logic. Weeks ago, I got back my report card which was written there my position in the class. My position was ten. Well, I know I did not do that well compare to last year as there are too many competitors in my class. But my results were not that bad,.. A1s, A2s and B3 only. However, instead of giving me support to study harder for the coming exam, my parents insulted me by calling me a loser. Well, FINE! No matter what I say, they still stick to their mind that their daughter is just a loser in the brand new class. Then, recently, I participated in the district level Add Maths Quiz. Unfortunately, I did not get any good placing in the quiz. C'mmon la.. I went there just to gain experience. I never expect much as I know where my limit is. Instead of comforting me, they laughed at me and called me LOSER again. And both my parents started the topic about "How I lost to the others??"..

"Aiya.. You think your daughter that smart ah.. Of course lose to people edi la.."
"Oh.. You lost ah.. Haha.. Your standard wanna compare with the people at my time ah... Far far away lo.."
"Ya lo ya lo.. Add Maths is all about talent. If you'd got no talent, how hard you work for it also no use wan. Just like my friend, HAHAHAHA... Last time he tried so hard for the Mathematics subjects, he just failed to understand it.."

I know it is not a right thing to comment about my own parents! But, I just can't bear with it anymore. Today, I told my Mom about my feelings.
"Aren't parents supposed to give their child support when they are down?"

I don't need scoldings from parents to make me study. I know the time I am supposed to study, sleep, online, watching tv and so on.. I planned my schedule for everyday. And I have been living like this since years ago. And that's how I score in my exams. But why are they still not trusting me, and my way of studying? I was just playing Spider Solitaire before I started to revise my Chemistry,and guess what,.. I got screwed up by my Dad. C'mmon! It was just a break! I seriously hope that they will understand me and most importantly, trust me!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com