02 April 2008

Yes

Today is the day of the Add Maths Quiz

Just like Mei Yi, the moment we opened our eyes from sleep, our heart beat in a fast speed!

Our school team, Mei Yi, Jian Ju and I reached ACS around 8. I felt so awkward in the school. Some ACS-ians acted like they had never seen girls before. On the way to the hall, there was a student who threw papers from the first floor. But, throwing papers is much better than spitting (like what st told me) All I could say is,.... it's not a good feeling walking along the corridor in ACS unless you have someone great protecting you. HA-HA

Ok.. Talking about the quiz,..... the paper was super tough! Even though I'd done the 2004-2007 papers,..... I guess this paper is the toughest of all. While I was doing the first page, my mind was totally blank. I kept on telling myself to be calm. So, I ended up doing from no.20. Surprisingly, the questions at the back are much more easier than the front ones. I managed to do some questions ler. But, I totally lost confident in getting any good position.

27 schools and 111 participants... FUYOH! This is freaking grand to me 'cause this is my very first time representing my school in academical competition. As you guys know, I am not that so-damn-smart type. So, it's already expected that I will not get 1st la. HAHA... For individual, I only got no.24. Mei Yi and Guan Tat too got the same position as mine. Jian Ju is better than us;no.17. For team, our school won the 7th. Hm... A big contrast if we were to be compared with the last year's team who won champion. Who's first then? Just like what I told Ms. Priya when she was telling me that I had to join the competition, "ACS damn geng weh! My friend in ACS damn chun wan le.." My words are so powerful that, the friend whom I mentioned, Soon Teck got the 1st for individual. @_@. MISS PRIYA!! THAT'S WHY I SAID ACS IS GOOD FOR THIS YEAR! Haiya.. Anyway, glad that he won first. I was quite excited when I heard his name announced as the 1st. A big clap for him!

Hm.. As I reached the school, I just wanted to dig a hole and hid myself! I have to say I felt very sorry to the school as we never even got into top5. Thank goodness I did not get to see Ms. Priya in the school. If not, I might just run away from her. HA-HA

After using my brain capacity maximumly for the add maths quiz, I got a terrible headache. PANADOL plz... =_=!!

Lastly, I would say that this is a freaking good experience to me. I will never forget the day today. It's something different from what I do everyday. Glad to get to talk to friends from other school whom I rarely have chance to talk to like my bro-Guan Tat and Teck. And also Satchi!! haha..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com