09 April 2008

Owh! I am tagged again....

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
28

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I would rather have a long stare at him.....

3. What do you fear most in life?
Losing my family and friends.

4. When you pangsai, which position you prefer? Sit or squad? And Why?
WTH!?

5. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
1ST Paraguay
2ND Milan
3RD Ottawa

6. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
No war, no pollution, .......

7. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No. At least RM1 per day lar...

8. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Quote the third question:

3. What do you fear most in life?
Losing my family and friends.
9. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I don't know. Maybe donate them all!!

10. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No.. Maybe in future yes,... but definitely not now...

11. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Aisha: Intelligent, Warm-hearted,.... er..."Kacang yang tidak melupakan kulit??"(she nvr forget me even though we hardly meet up..hahaz!!)

12. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
The person who makes me never be flirty anymore.. haha!!

13. Are you ready for marriage? Why not or why yes?
NO NO NO.. NOT EVEN FOR RELATIONSHIP!! I do not wish to be controlled by my partner for not mixing with the opposite gender's friend. C'mmon.. I am only 17!

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
When he has no vision and mission..

15. What my mission for now?
Stop entertaining like a crazy fool. Be a nerd, and study for SPM!

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Stop complaining. (I always complain so naturally)

17. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yes,... but I'd got no $$$.

18. 10 years down the road, who will you become?
Unpredictable

19. What is/are ur trademark(s)?
My "reasons"???
We should appreciate life because.....
We must not waste time because....
We must not do such things because....

OMG!

20. What do you really want to do right now?
Tell all my bestiez that I love them so so much...
-Siew Woon
-Q Peng
-Jo Lin
-Audrey
-Daniel
-Linda
-Sherene
-Lee Teng
-Tzu Zing
-Sin Dee

I tag:
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight

=p

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com