26 April 2008

I woke up at 6.30am today. I had to wake up to double-check on the stuffs that I was supposed to bring to school today. Below is the list of the must-bring things:

-Choir costume
-Black heels
-Cosmetics
-T-shirts
-Sandals
-Bottles of water
-Camera
-Nivea Visage's lotion
-My handphones
-Chemistry reference book
-Piano score
-My purse
-Hair pins
-Contact lenses

My schedule:
6.30am -Wake up
7.00am -Leave house and drop by McD to redeem my Sausage McMuffin
7.20am -Reach school
7.40am -Go to Bilik Tayangan to practice for choir
9.00am -Go to hall to get ready to receive prize ( No.2 in my class last year.. Haha!)
9.45am -Walk back to Bilik Tayangan to change from school uniform to choir costume
10.00am -Practice hard for the performance
11.00am -Choir team perform on stage and I play the piano below the stage
11.10am -OVER! Break time till 12.00pm
12.00pm -Start practice
2.00pm -Chaoz! Go to Sin Dee's house
2.30pm -Order McD.
3.40pm -McD came an hour late!! *grumble*
4.00pm -Walk to school for Taekwondo training.
4.30pm -Start training
6.00pm -End training
6.30pm -Makan!! McD again la.. Goodness...
7.00pm -Blogging!!

ZOMG!! Thanks to Sin Dee who allows me to keep my Taekwondo uniform in her house. If not, I will look like a typical "ah sam" who carries so many bags along.

Thanks to my Dad, my Mom and I,myself for buying McD burger today.
I ate:
Sausage McMuffin
Spicy Chicken McDeluxe
Fillet O Fish

I AM GONNA GAIN WEIGHT!! AWH!!!

Even though there was an irritating people during practice, but that did not affect my super-duper happy feeling today!!! Why must I be affected by her terrible attitude? See if I care. Blek!! Bwahahahahaha....

I had taken lots of picture with some of my choir friends! YEAH!! Everyone was having fun!!

Wanna see Joe Jian with make-ups?? Da dang!!

Lee Teng and I


Funny Joan!


Vice president-Ciu Yi


She did the make-up for me! Thanks Ee Vee!!


Chew Hong and I


Winnie and I


I am so exhausted..


Can you see my exhausted look?? Just came back from training.

Evil smile.. lol

Okay. I am so darn freaking TIRED now.. Can I sleep? NO! I have to study. I had not been studying for days already! Goodness!! I have to stop all the holy craps and buck up with my studies now..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com