10 April 2008

Today's tournament is for pasukan. So, all the three players played in team.

Our team:
1st Player. Tan Wen Nie
2nd Player. Ang Mei Er
3rd Player. Goh Mei Yi

Our first opponent is Convent. Their team players were not very strong. So, we were quite confident to beat them. After that, we will meet Chung Hua in second bout. Chung Hua's team is quite strong.
All of us were so worried. As expected, we lost to Chung Hua. At first, Wen Nie was kind of sad. She thought that she will not be chosen for the pencalonan for state player. The letter informing her that she is chosen to go for the pencalonan came unexpectedly! Haha.. I was so glad for her.

ACS team,.............. I AM SO SPEECHLESS!! I was kind of angry that Jude(one of the team players) did not get to play. From my observation, he could play even better than another fela(i don't know his name). That "another fela" went and sms-ed his teacher saying that he can play better than Jude (which is so untrue!!). And, as what I had expected, he played so so so terribly..Urgh!!! Pity Dan...

After watching the Kwang Hua versus Chung Hua,... we decided to walk to Klang Parade to makan Mc D!! Wuhoo.. Edila who came along with us today was so damn freaking noisy,making fun of everyone. Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves a lot today!! Once again, CONGRATS TO WEN NIE!! Hopefully she and Danny pass the pencalonan on Monday!!

Hmph.. Few days ago when I was studying my Biology, I barely open my eyes anymore. So I decided to make this>>>

(Dear Friends,... I love you guys lots lots)


When I went back to school, I gave Wen Nie the whole stack of receipts regarding the payment for registration and each game we played. It's only for RM27. And guess what my Koko teacher gave her>>>>
A CHEQUE!!WTH!!?

Auwh!! It was such an embarrassing moment in the evening. I was busy chatting with Danny in MSN.. After a while, he did not reply my message. I thought that he edi wanna sleep!!! Suddenly, there was an incoming call. The number is definitely not anyone in my contact. I was quite aware at one moment as there is someone whom I am avoiding to talk to these days. So I passed the phone to my sister.
My sister:Who are you?? Who are you searching for??
Unknown:I am the person whom you meet all the time la

When my sis whispered to me what the fela said, I thought that was Daniel, as I'd been meeting Daniel frequently these days. So I took the phone from my sis. The first thing that I said when I just got back my phone was,
Joe Jian:EH! You wanna sleep izit??
Unknown:What? You sleeping?
Joe Jian: Sry sry.. Just now was my sister.
Unknown:Oh.. Your sister sounded like you...

And,.................................. OH MY GOD!! Finally I realised that that was not DANIEL!!!! That was the fela that I am avoiding. I do not know what to do. I totally stunted there for a few seconds. I flipped down my phone and screamt, "DANIEL, SAVE ME!!" even though I know that Daniel couldn't hear me. That fela kept on calling and calling. My mind just went blank!! Gosh!! I called Daniel to search for help,... but he had no idea how to help. Then, I called Zing who was nicely having his nap.. (I'm soooo sorry) He reacted by "LAUGHING OUT LOUD"... Grr.. Looks like this matter only can be solved by myself.. Should I deal with that fela or not... I wonder...

Anyway, it was a contented day today.But the only thing that upset me was Pn Rashida fell from staircase today. I pray that she'll get well soon.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com