29 April 2008

Over!

It's all over!!

Another frustrating night I have to go through.

Again and again.

And it's none of my business actually!

Peacemaker? HA HA HA!! *sarcastic*

I will not wish to be a peacemaker anymore~~~

It all started with my kindness of helping out both of my friends.
Putting aside my revision time, homeworks and whatever fun I am supposed to have, I spent my whole night on last Thursday trying to guide one of the friends to think more positively. I can't tell the details here. But, it was that night that I seriously prayed that things will become better. Unfortunately, things did not become better or worse. The problems still remained unsolved as none of them are giving commitment in healing the wounds. Today is a rather sickening day for me. At 9 pm, I was still hoping that I might can finish my Biology Chapter 1 by today. BUT, one messaged to my number. I have to say, that message really spoiled my enthusiasm to study! Not that I wanna blame the person who messaged me, but, my mood was seriously affected. I feel like I had thrown all my efforts into the sea. The pain of disappointment is aching me like hell! I was seeking for someone's shoulder to cry on so desperately. But, it seemed to be so impossible. And finally I came to Daniel. Thanks dude! I really appreciate such a friend like you. You gave me reasons to smile today. If it wasn't you being at my side when I was down, I might have broke down. You won't know how grateful I am to you today. It is a feeling that no words can express.

Back to the topic, .... the problem is solved! The solution is they broke up.

And I am here, so speechless.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com