23 April 2008

Blamers

Blaming is definitely not a solution for matters!

I seriously disagree with every single human being who starts to blame other people/the innocent ones without knowing the truth and thinking twice.

~Politicians

~Teachers

~Students

~Parents

Looks like it is not the age that matters. It's the human being's mentality who tends to think that they are the right ones all the time.

Who says, " Never look backward"

When you never look backward, you do not realize that you had actually done so many crappy things to other people.

Today, one of my dearest teachers (Pn Norita) was blamed by an idiotic blamer(my school teacher) with stupid reasons! C'mmon la.. I know that it wasn't her fault that my team did not do very well during the rehearsal. Why on earth that blamer wanna blame Norita when it wasn't her fault at all???? That blamer SUX! If she had so many to comment about my team, just be straight forward to my team la! Why wanna attack the weak-hearted teacher?

Hmph! And to my dearest team members,....... stop blaming. There's no right and wrong between us anymore. Everyone is right and everyone is wrong. Let's work in a team now!! MGS Rulz!!

To my blog readers, hope you enjoy the song that I had updated in my blog;Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. ^^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com