30 April 2008

Year 2008 is a busy busy year!!

1st. I joined District Level Add Maths Competition
2nd. I managed the school Ping Pong team for the District Level Ping Pong Tournament
3rd. I joined District Level Choir Competition.
4th. (coming soon) I will help out in the Powersport Taekwondo Championship in June.
5th. My school choir team will join the State Level Choir Competition.

ZOMG!!

Today is a day of victory!! I enjoy the VICTORY so so much!!

I reached school at 6.45 am. Everyone was busy with the make-ups and costumes till 9 am. Yeah.. This is why people say that GIRLS ARE ALWAYS SLOW... Haha!! Before we left the school, I conduct the warm-up for the choir members. In between the practice, I was telling some of my friends,
"I don't care! No matter what, we must still get second!"

Those words showed that how not confident I was. This year, my school team is really very independent. Even though things did not work out that well at first, but thankfully members seemed to be more cooperative later on. My coach who is NOT THE COACH at all is just another useless idiot. He did not coach us AND he did not come to see our practices!! Overall, he only came to listen to my team's singing. The committees are those who worked together to teach the members their parts, dynamics, expressions,.... and EVERYTHING!!

OK! Back to the topic! We reached the host school, SMK Dato Hamzah at almost 10 am. The sensation was not as bad as the time when I went to ACS. At least for this time, no one throw rubbish on me. The weather was terribly HOT. As a result, most of the make-ups were faded. *sigh*

My school was the third to perform. I was soooooooooooooo nervous!! I kept telling Ai Lin, "I can do it right? I can right? Should be no problem rite??" Haha.. And all Ai Lin can do is by answering all my question, "Yes, yes, yes, yes." LOL! Finally, it's our turn to go! Hm.. There's no piano there. How sad... I played on the electronic piano. The feeling SUX as I am so used to play on a piano. As expected, I did not play well for the second song, Clap Your Hands.

Reason 1# The electronic piano was urgh....
Reason 2# The score was placed way too far from my vision.
Reason 3# I was wearing contact lenses with low power. I CAN'T READ THE SCORE!


OMG! I played the song using my memory. But unfortunately, there was a part where I was totally stuck! However, I still continued to play by simply banging chords. LOL! I SUCKS FOR THE FIRST TIME!! Finally, the song ended. I was supposed to stand in front of the electronic piano to bow. BUT, I almost tripped and fell! So I bowed a bit late. I SUCKS FOR THE SECOND TIME!

Then, after a few groups, here come the CONVENT team. Phewh! Convent is our strongest competitor. As they started to sing, the hall was in total silence. That's how good they are. I told my friend, "They have high possibility of winning the champion."

After all the ten teams performed, the pianists were asked to perform songs. OMG! I wasn't ready with anything at all! Then, Ai Lin suggested to play duet with her! WOW!! That's so cool. I used to think that performing in the public will only happen in dreams, but, dreams come true today! Wuhoo... Anyway, other pianists played so much better than us. I am not being humble okay. They are seriously good. Especially the Convent's pianist. She played Mozart's! My goodness. I could still remember how tough was it for me to master that piece. Whatever it is, Ai Lin and I were happy enough to get a chance to perform. Oh ya.. While we were waiting for our turn to perform, one of the VIPs came to talk to me. He said, "I heard that the competition is all about Convent and MGS.." Er... HAHAHAHA!!! I was super excited when I heard that. That means, MGS did very well too!! Haha!!

Finally, the most kan-cheong part is here!! They were going to announce the winners. Bukit Kemuning won the third. Everyone was giving applause to them. And of course, in the same time, I was holding Ai Lin's and Sin Dee's hand so tightly. Who's the second?? MGS?? NO!! It's Convent. All the MGS team members started to scream!! OMG!! Is MGS THE FIRST??? REALLY?? Gosh!! It's true!! MGS is the champion for this year!! Hahaha!!! Oh yeah!! Ooh La La!! Wuhoo!!! One thing I salute Convent team is the members are so sporting! They congratulated us when we were busy taking photographs! Thanks Convent!

It's darn cool when I can sing "WE ARE THE CHAMPION" so loudly in public after winning the champion for today's choir competition!

WOW!!

MGS ROCKS!!

Kisses and hugs to all the members and me MYSELF!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com