09 April 2008

Yo, today, I skipped school again. I followed my school's Ping Pong team to Kwang Hua for the Ping Pong tournament. I am the manager, the camera girl, the "money supplier", the keeper, and lastly, the "Ca-le-fe".. Hahax.. This is my very first time entering Kwang Hua school. The feeling was a bit,... amazed. The school environment is very good; there is a big canteen with lots of food selling there, a hall which is even bigger than my school's Dataran Bestari, and areas for students to carry out their activities such as basketball, band practice, dancing, and so on... All these just can't be carried out in MGS during school time. Okay! Back the the topic!! The tournament started quite late, around 9 in the morning. The sleepy Joe Jian tended to yawn and yawn, waiting for the game to start. The boys started to play first. I was kinda busy supporting my dearest friend, Dan. I was praying for him to win so so much. And he won!! He won and he won and he won.. Finally, I guess during the quarter final, he met a Chung Hua fela, whose standard is just something like him. It was so hard to predict who would win during the game as both were just terror! Unfortunately, Dan, who was so freaking tired at that moment, lost! I have to say,.... I WAS SO SO SAD!!! T___T.. Even for the game for double, his partner, who is so damn tall, couldn't manage to break the curse of Ping Pong which is ,"Ping Pong player who are tall hardly play well). Dan oh dan.. Hopefully ACS team will get a placing for tomorrow's team game.

MGS team was in big trouble!! Even though we get to win the first game(where opponents are very weak),... it was definitely (or almost impossible) to win our opponent for the second game. Their opponents are either mostly state players. As our team never really train hard for the tournament,.... haix.. We lost. Wen Nie was so disappointed. She is hoping to get the pencalonan letter from the district. Wish her good luck for tmr!! Wish MGS team good luck for tmr!!

Mei Er (the camwhoralic) and Joe Jian (the syok sendiri gal)

Apa ni??


You look there, I look there..


Mei Er sot sot d..


Our trademark smiley!!


Cheezz..


Another SS!


On the way to Kwang Hua.(Wen Nie so nervous)


Mei Er and Wen Nie's game

Mei Yi and Kok Yen's game

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com