25 March 2008

Farewell

Today's our last PJK class with dear Cik Syairah. She suggested to play rugby today.. Fuyoh.. The game was a bit crazy! Haha.. It's really good for our cardiovascular muscle man! Before the lesson ended, she gave up souvenirs. How sweet of her..

At first, I thought today would be a better day; more laughter and more happiness. But things never turn out that well overall. Firstly, my Add Maths teacher suddenly came to Mei Yi, Jian Ju, Jo Lin and I to tell us that the Inter-school Add Maths Quiz is on the 2nd of April which is next WEDNESDAY!! The syllabus is until Form 5 Chapter 4-Vector! MY GOODNESS! I only touched the starting of this chapter. I just couldn't imagine myself practicing Add Maths everyday from today onwards. What to do,... no pain, no gain. My school team was the three-years-champion. That gives me lots lots of pressure now. What if i lost?? AUWH!! No No!! I must not lose..... Grrrr.... This is the first time I represent my school on academic activity. I am so so so nervous now. (T___T) Ok.. What's the second attack then? There's this fela, who I ignored to listen to his phone or messaging me,..... CALLED MY HOUSE PHONE TODAY!! Not to say I wanna call him a DUMB, but the fela should be smart enough for not doing that when he actually knows that my mother will go crazy.

Situation:
X
Y

X should be smart enough to know that Y does not want to talk X when Y never answer any of X's call or reply X's msg. X spoils Y's day THOROUGHLY!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Soon,................ NO MORE 1 CENT!! sad-nyer...


Cute Flower

Koala

Random

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com