01 October 2007

Observations

Observations:
1. Joe Jian finally knew that she is very good in creating story. She create stories for her Chemistry Paper 2's essay's experiment.
2. Joe Jian is 65% successful in studying last minute.

Conclusion:
Hypothesis not accepted. Joe Jian is 65% successful in studying last minute.

phewh! juz came back from school.. it was raining very very heavily today.. like cats and dogs. it had been raining since morning till now. the weather was so cold. after i finished my chemistry paper 1 today which was around 12. 30 i wanted to take a short nap. after sleeping for 10 minutes i was awake. the weather is too cold. i started to shiver. when the rain did not stop when it was already 12.45, i started to worry as i did not bring my umbrella to school today. fortunately, my sister waited me outside my school gate with umbrellas. phewh! thanks to god. actually, it did not make much difference as the umbrella was small and the rain was heavy. in the end, my bag and my uniform still became wet. haihz...

tmr i will be having my est paper 1 and bm paper 1. both need writing. i doubt i have time to finish my est paper. i guess i am going to study for my Biology today..

tata!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com