22 October 2007

well well.. as expected, today definitely will get some of the exam's result.. and as expected, there will be some tat might be very disappointing.. but there will be some that is out of expectation..

for EST, "out of my expectation"... my god.. i managed to get A2.. well, it's a big thing for me.. 'coz i know my EST sucks man! i could still remember in the previous exam, i only score 16/30 in my essay while my other frenz can score 20++.. buat malu sajer tat time.. but in this exam, i scored 22/30.. haha.. i am so happy for that.. i know it isn't very very high.. but at least, it's better than the previous exam..

for Modern Maths, a disappointing one.. why? hm.. i don't know why i always get 5 mistakes in my paper 1.. either in monthly test or in exams, it's always like this.. hmph! geram.. all the silly mistakes.. I AM NOT FORGIVEN!! another disappointing one is Add Maths.. well, i know i won't do that well in my paper 2.. but i expect more for paper 1..when i got back my paper.. i was so shocked.. it started with a digit '6'.. well.. 67/80 isn't the mark i want.. i looked depressed.. mei yi thought i was just acting like wat jo lin did.. (diz jo lin ah.. so good in acting.. zzzz).. i counted all over again the marks.. phewh! it was Miss Priya's mistake... i got 71/80.. but still sad.. coz i expected even MORE!!! grr... other subject i won't say anything la.. but add maths is like.... a MUST-SCORE-SUBJECT to me... T_T... sobs sobs...

nvm... have to accept the fact also...
~~~~~

it was a rainy day today.. weather was cold.. very very.. but how sad... "winter girl" tak de wor.. (lteng,dee,mei,aud&jolin... you all tau siapa la...) haha.. if not we can see "Winter 07 Fashion Show" d le.. wakakakaz... whole day crapping with dat crapper sin dee and crapper teng.. lolx.. lee teng, say oh truck... "oh.. erhemhem...".. >.<

it seems like i m talking in Greek in the paragraph above.. coz only teng, dee, mei, aud and jo know wat i am talking... haha

gotta stop here... ~yawn yawn~.. *hate morning school*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com