19 October 2007

talking about yday... phewh.. my dad brought my family to sri petaling's pasar malam. it's freaking cool!! why do i say tat? even it's already 10.30 pm, it's still crowded there.. and the pasar malam there is darn big. if you were to go there, it's better if u go without eating ur dinner. there are various types of food there. i ate egg tart, penang rojak, sushi, fried chicken, chin long pao, some nyonya kuih,... those food are delicious.. especially the fried chicken.. it's very salty. so nice!! haha.. and the sushi are fresh made. so nice.. the seaweed are still crispy and the salmon in it is still cold!! haha.. so chun man! we went home at 10 sumthing.. as i found out tat i actually ate a lot, i forced myself not to sleep tat early bcoz my food haven really digest eh.. i had nothing to do in my new house. no internet.. and no interesting tv programme to watch.. so i decided to play computer game in my sister's computer..unfortunately... when i started to love the game so much, the window closed. why??? because tat game is a trial one. so..... the time to play the trial game is limited! wat the... fine la.. so i decided to sleep at one.. but i couldn't sleep. i dont know watz wrong with me.. so i listened to my sister's ipod till i started to feel sleepy.

today.. i had to wake up at 8.00 am.. my head was spinning terribly. when i stood up to go to the toilet, i almost langgar pintu. lolx! i hardly see things clearly. then.. i had tuition from 10 to 2.30.. awh!! thatz freaking long... watever it is, i went to the chemistry class.. the class was .... boring.. boon yi was sicked. her sick look made me feel sleepy too.. haha.. ash and I were too bored so we ended up chit chatting during lesson.. talking about mothers.. lol.. and boon yi sarcasticly told me tat watever ash and I talked about could be heard by everyone in the class.. =_="..FINE!


^^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com