26 October 2007

It's the saddest day for my year today.. not just sad, but also angry, and also a bit of confusion... confused confused confused confused confused... i don't wanna mention more about this.. it had something to do with my title...

Today, my results are all lacking of 1 mark.. 1 mark to A1.. 1 mark to B3.. satu markah pun tak mau bagi... grr... especially that the worse Physics teacher in this universe, Pn X... stupid wan.. somemore tell me about her principe of being a teacher.. "Saya, sebagai guru, ada polisi-polisi yang saya tidak boleh langgari.. ".. Shut up la! If she has so many polisi to follow, why in the previous exams she give 5 marks bonus for everyone eh.. shud i sue her then.. lebih-fied betul!!

my super-down feeling now can kill a human!

hate liars so much!

hate cheaters so much!

hate fakers so much!

hate whoever-know-who so so much!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com