24 October 2007

Crazy!!!

i shall announce today, which is 24th of October, 2007, is the craziest day of all to Joe Jian.. W-H-Y?

1st. I had a bad dream last night.. I only woke up when the sky started to be bright.. which is 6.45am! When i realised the time, i quickly jumped off the bed and changed to my school uniform.. That was really in a rush. Then i grabbed my bag and ran down to open my house door. Fortunately, my neighbour just started to drive out from her house. i quickly grab my hair band and two piece of bread, one is chucked into my mouth and one is chucked into my container.. then i ran out.. when i wanna wear my shoes, den i only realised tat i had not wore my socks!! my goodness.. so i ran in and took my socks and ran out again.. if you saw tat scene, you will see a 100%pure orang gila with the hair still covering the face and wearing like a sakai! phewh! when i reached school and started to walk to pei shan's class, i wanted to look at the time.. then i realised, I DID NOT WEAR MY WATCH! wat the... fine fine.. then i wanted to drink water.. then i realised, MY WATER ONLY LEFT HALF .. zzz...=_="" it makes me feel so INCOMPLETE... ah.. so i "beg" for water from pei shan..


many teachers were still absent today.. sin dee brought the plant's nutrient gel balls from her house.. hm..t's so cute!! it will bounce.. and da.. it will burst too.. hahaha... lee teng, sin dee and I were playing with tat for the whole morning..

talking about results!!! hmph.. my chemistry paper 2 sucks! my essay were like a piece of shit.. hahaha.. becoz i seriously dunno how to do.. and i nvr expect much from essay at all! but as for my paper 3, wow.. i was kind of shock when i saw tat i got 46/50.. well, wondering what's the mistake i made, i quickly look thru' my paper... I ALMOST GOT AN HEART ATTACK!! i lost 3 marks just becoz off my silliness and carelessness... the question there written, please state the reading in 2 decimal points.. and as a result of not reading the question properly, i lost 3 marks! grrr...... and i lost another one marks bcoz of the stupit decimal points in other parts too!! *sniff sniff*


tonight, i am gonna do pancake.. recipe from dear lee teng n kiki.. duno it will succeed or not.. i will try a lil first.. when i seriously work, den i try more.. haha... since i had eaten so many of lee teng's pan cake today, tmr gonna return her some lu... yay! tomorrow gonna camwhore with my frenzy!! can't wait for tmr to come..


shall not sleep tat late today... later cannot wake up tmr,AGAIN!...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com