31 October 2007

Hm.. hm.. how to start my post le… akaka.. my day started with something idiotic. I didn’t know that stupit Nuri is teaching today. So I did not bring my Moral textbook to school lo. She asked those who never brought the book to go round the school and borrow. C’mon la!! Exam is over! She think if I never bring then other class’ people will bring meh. She really very menyampah la! Then after all of us came back without the textbook, she continued with her grandma story again. BORING! I was half asleep and half awake when she was given her notes.. *yawn yawn*

Today, my class had had the class party in ….. Canteen. Haha.. Yeah.. we ate McD. So so full eh! After eating my fillet, I ate a bit of Sin Dee’s Mc Deluxe. Hm… not bad la.. then, I ate mi hun fried by Atira and her mom… it’s so delicious! There’re prawn inside somemore le! How nice of Atira for not being stingy.. lolx! Then, I ate a bit of the cake that Ms. Sim bought. Can’t take another bite of it anymore coz I was toooooo full d! after all the chit chat with Lee Teng and Sin Dee, three of us decided to steal another Mc Deluxe which is the extra of the orders. Hahaha… we “operated” the burger.. and took the chicken meat out to eat only. You one bite, she one bite, I one bite.. yummy yummy!! The most disgusting thing was when Sin Dee peeled off the crispy skin from the meat, and then she peeled off the chicken skin from the crisp. So “wad dat”!! After eating so many “RUBBISH” into my stomach, I could feel the weight of the food in my stomach man. Suddenly someone took one pack of Mr. Potato for us to eat somemore. WHOA!!! My stomach became TONG SAMPAH d dat time. Sin Dee, Lee Teng and I memaksa diri to eat it. Sin Dee and I ate the rubbish until wanna puke d. lolx! And I gave Ms. Sim the card that I made for her and she loved it! Haha.. I felt so satisfied!! The party went on very well. At the end of the party, everyone was grabbing chances to snap pictures with the teachers and their buddies as memories!!! How sweet!! But the pictures are all with Lee Teng now. Have to wait for her to upload then only I can show you guys the photos!


There’s a sad news for today…

~~~~~~

My mom said that I have to cut my hair SHORT again.. this time is not a few cm.. but she wants my hair to be REAL SHORT… awh!!! I don’t want to cut.. but she said she’s so fed up with seeing my long long hairs on the floor… grr…. Anything that I can do to persuade her not to bring me to saloon to cut my hair… T___T…

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com