30 October 2007

I wasn’t that happy today.. First of all, the cookies that I made last night… which I thought would taste nice, didn’t get a “tasty” feedback.. Lee Teng was the only one who said that those cookies taste nice. Mei Yi and Sin Dee both commented that they are bitter! The worst of all is… Madam Lee said that they are ....Long Liao!!(hangus)”..ergh!!! But.. is those cookies really bitter? I don’t know.. maybe it doesn’t taste sweet, but not till bitter lo.. and definitely it is not hangus la! Ish ish…

Second thing that made me upset was…. After all the argument of making a appreciation card for my class teacher,Ms.Sim, I decided to make a card for everyone to leave msg and sign on.. When my mom knew that, she was scolding me nicely..She said that I am so stupid to do that.. and I shall claim the money of the cost from everyone. Well, I am definitely not that materialistic to do that. I do things not for the sake of hoping for the payback. I just wanna use my creativity that I am granted to do something nice for someone whom I like and respect, who is my class teacher..But it’s really sad that my mom doesn’t understand me..

Third thing is,….. I am having a very bad headache now!! From tuition till now… the smoke of the big colok outside Mr.Gerald’s house really made me suffer like hell today. First, my eyes started to ache.. Then, my head started to ache.. Then, I started to feel so restless!!! And I had to do a card for Ms. Sim, with my painful eyes and aching head.. gr… I’d done the card.. but then I’d no camera to take a picture of it as my sis had took the camera to the dinner that she is attending tonite.. How sad…. T_T..

Even though there are so many things that made me so depressed today, there are some small things that I do enjoy a lot today.. haha.. I am supposed to make the cookies for someone.. but then, since I’d got so many negative feedbacks, I rather do something else then.. After I came back from school, I quickly took my lunch and took my bath. Then, I quickly prepare the ingredient for making pancake! Hehe.. erm.. yeah.. It was really in a rush. By the time I was prepared with batter, it was already 1.50p.m. Then, I quickly fried the pancake.. haha.. yummy yummy! It tasted so so so so nice this time after failing to do a nice one for my previous’.. This time I decided to change the ingredients.. haha.. I added yogurt in it. And then, I brought to tuition and gave to my dear friend. So glad that my friend appreciate it!! ^,^

After all, I shall end my post now.. By the way, tomorrow my class is having class party. We’d ordered McD. Hopefully everything goes well tomorrow!! *_*

*head spinning*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com