03 October 2007

today is going to be day to break record.. I am not going to sleep tonight.. as..... i have to study for my biology exam tomorrow. at first, i was kinda worried. but now, i am rather relaxed as.... i will juz do watever i am able too. not to force myself that much. i had just finished my chapter 4-er... i duno what's the chapter name. but it's sumthing to do with the enzymes all... i am sure most of my frenz, or i should say all my frenz are actually looking at the biology book. everyone is stressed up by biology. as for those who never attend biology tuition,they have to depend on themselves to study. no point depending on tat stupid teacher in the school who failed to teach and did not give any tips for exam. i could still remember she said, "kamu belajar atau tidak, result baik atau tidak, takkan affect salary saya.. "... zzz... wat the heck!? and imagine how she gave us tips, "for structure, 2,3,4,5,6... for essay, 3,4,5,6,7... say like nvr say like tat.. because it's all actually equivalent to study all! grr.....

fine la.. i will continue with my chapter 5 now.. then i will have my dinner and watch tv.. then i will continue at nite! ^^

May God Bless Me~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com