30 September 2007

watz wrong with me.. having exam but act as if there's no exam... maybe the period of time reading book is longer... but there's no pressure now.. and i felt tat marks isn't tat important now.. maybe my tuition teacher, Mr Gerald influences me a lot.. the week before exam, he gave us a model essay tat he wrote which is "Examinations should be abolished".. wow! wat can i say.. it's written in such brilliant way tat made me realized tat exams are just exams. i know i am those type cannot study last minute.. teachers who are so stupit making us to study so many things in a week and expect us to do well are juz idiots! why must i make them felt as if they are teaching in such efficient way when they aren't!? honestly, i dont understand a single thing tat my biology teacher taught.. and guess i am going to burn midnite oil the day before biology paper.. but one thing i am sure is i will nvr do well.. how can students actually succeed in exams when they haven even do any revision... my end term examinations are like my exercise now.. study the day b4, and go to school try on questions.

tomoro i am having my chemistry paper.. even though my teacher is quite a nice teacher, but honestly, she isn't a good teacher.. when she was explaining the new chapter i was sleeping. coz it's juz tooooooooo boring! so just now was the first time i read thru this chapter.. hmp.. she cant blame me if i didnt do well.. coz i myself not a very good teacher.. i dunno how to teach myself to understand sumthing new.. tmr is like an experiment..
Problem statement: Is Joe Jian's last minute study successful?
Hypothesis: 50% successful, 50% unsuccessful
Procedure:
1. Joe Jian started to study the day before exam.
2. Joe Jian online at night.
3. Joe Jian slept at 11.00pm
4. Joe Jian went to school and sat for exams.
5. Observations are recorded.

zzz.....

we'll see the observation..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com