28 October 2007

Now I started to worry about my job as the president of Taekwondo Club. I had too much things to think of.. I had to prepare the farewell party in the end of this year. I'm afraid I couldn't do a good job.Besides the farewell party, I have to worry about the demonstration for next year's Sport's Day. I don't want the same thing that happened this year repeating again. I MUST PROVE TO THE SCHOOL THAT MGS TAEKWONDO CLUB SHOULD NOT BE CLOSED!!!! Well, I am still very angry of the case that happened in the starting of the year, where Pn Azimah told us that taekwondo club had been closed... sad sad... Demo demo... I had no experience at all.. Can I make it? I wonder...

Tomorrow I am going to do my oral again. Yet, i have not memorise a single thing.. So so lazy now.. Just came back from MidValley.. It's kind of weird today. My frenz seemed to appear one by one today.. HA-HA! early in the morning, I met Soon Teck and Jia Thiam in pasar pagi. In the same place, I saw ah ma(Chui Yong). Next, I saw my ex-taekwondo fren, Huay Fern.. Within not more than half an hour, I had met with three of my frenz and my pet bro.. haha.. There must be something not right today, I thought. While I was in Mid Valley, Aaron messaged me.. "You just walked pass me..".. too bad, I only read the message later.. If not, I would be hunting for Aaron..Sometimes I really wonder, in a crowd where you hardly even know where you are, and you saw someone who you know, is that fate, or is that just a co-incident.. Hm... I Don't Know....

I was praying throughout my morning.. I really hope God could hear my prayer.. And yes.. God did heard it.. My wish came true.. hehe.. so what's my wish... Only 1 person knows what's it.. and yeah.. a sweet kiss special for you, Muahx!!

I was so angry with my sister.. She is so so so so so so ..... (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE HER...).. She went to a branded shop,Salabianca.. and she saw a sweet gown which it looks pretty nice.. She wanted to buy one as she is going to be the bridesmaid for my cousin sister.. well, when she tried on the gown, I wasn't there as I was just too bored so i walked out from the shop.. But what i heard from my mom is, the gown was kinda nice.. So I walked into the shop again and looked at the gown.. em.. Yeah.. It's nice.. So I told my sis.. IT'S NICE! NOT BAD! but then.... The price of the gown is RM229.. So we went out from the shop and asked my dad for opinion... He was so darn BESAR HATI that he took out his wallet and took out RM150 .. and my mom also soooooooo NICE (only for today) took out RM100 and gave to my sis... I seriously don't know what my sis is thinking.. She said, " I'll think about it again.. If I really like it,I will come and buy it on Tuesday..".. SO SO STUPID!!! My mom took away the money and kept it in her pocket.. As expected, her ears is fulled with my nagging from the moment she said tat till now.. It was so weird that my parents are willing to buy a RM200++ item eh.. grr.... MY SISTER IS CRAZY!!! she'd regretted that she did not buy it.. dummy ta jie!! haihz

Oh yeah.. I saw something ridiculous in Cold Storage just now.. took a picture of it.. >>>

this tomatoes cost RM 42.90/kg.. MY GOODNESS!! and i look at right.. the cameron tomatoes cost rm3.99/kg.. WHAT A BIGGY DIFFERENCE EH... but the "expensive" tomatoes do look delicious.. My mom said "It's FAKE!".. hahaha.. i burst out laughing..


Well well, I think it's pretty enough for today..

Blog again tomorrow..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com