16 October 2007

yday i went so crazy that i went and searched in my years-ago-magazine.. searching for wat? searching for my dearest Hwan Hee's picture lo.. i thought i might can get his pic in the older magazines.. fortunately!!! there are tons of his pics man!! it's just tat i nvr realised him last time..his older pics were funny.. very very funny.. each time i looked back, i feel like laughing again.. haha

today i went to tuition.. gavin supposed to come.. but how sad.. he did not come.. i sat with audrey and teressa(si miao) who non-stop arguing about nonsense.. especially tat si miao.. my god! she talked a lot of sense-less stuff man! my blood pressure almost rose up to the max d le.. haha.. she damn kesian also..jia hui, audrey and I scolded her "shut up".. the only one who had not said tat was winnie.. how nice of her.. lolx..

it rained today.. freaking cold..i am freezing.. hm..ate a lot too.. i actually ate finish my honey flakes, one packet of chipster and one packet of double decker.. now i get whey they say ppl with no pressure will gain weight.. i could still remember how i suffer to swallow my food during exam period.. but now.. i can eat as many as i can.. my god! i must stop this as soon as possible.. later school reopen tat time i cant even fit in my uniform.. lol

kk.. hm.. seems like not many ppl online now.. boring.. ~~~~~~~

_jian_

1 comments:

Sin Dee said...

eik...i also wanna see....jior..why u got so many magazine one eh??haha

 
template by suckmylolly.com