16 October 2007

HwAn HeE!!!

hwan hee!! oh my.. i juz love him so much for now.. Hwan Hee(Fany) is from the Korean Boyband "Fly to The Sky".. the drama which he casted "Over The Rainbow" is now currently showing in 8tv at 8.30pm... he is so so adorable!! awh!!
this pic is so kawaii!! left:Bryan,right:Hwan Hee
Happy_bday_hwan_hee_3



one of their song, "Gravity" is super cool.. if you guys are free, try to listen in youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ddVFeP_VhI
hehe


hm... letz get to the topic.. yday i went to malacca.. the trip was a boring one.. why? actually i went there to visit my aunty who had juz been operated.. she's fine! juz tat she has to wear sumthing on her neck to support her neck.. the operation was sumthing to do with the spine thingy.. i don't know the detail la.. but she can walk like normal now.. my aunty went and called her fren cum and play mahjong with my dad.. my dad started playing mahjong from 2pm to 11pm.. crazy wan.. he must thank god tat he won some $$$.. if not, i will smack him man.. haha... my sister and I look so stupid there.. dunno wat to do.. so we ended up watching drama.. hahak! from noon till midnite!! lol..we watch a total of 14 episodes.. 4 episodes of the latest tvb drama.. i duno watz the title in english.. but it's pronounced as "tong tim gon dei".. casted by Yuan Biao, Yoyo Mong Ka Wai, Chan Hou, Lai Chi.,... this drama is super cool..lots of investigation and a very different storyline with other drama... but too bad.. there's only 4 episodes of tat drama.. then, we watched a police drama.. "hok geng chut gan" casted by Samuel Chan Kin Fong, Ron Ng Cheok Hei, Fiona Sit, Sonija Kwok.. this show....normal oni la.. nothing special.. if i were to rate this show, i will give 3 stars out of 6 stars.. no climax.. so steady..no impact at all after watching.. but Sonija Kwok is real pretty in this drama... hehe


today went to JJ.. hm... one thing tat made me so crazy was... there's a small stall selling chocolate.. my goodness.. i almoz fainted there.. my favourite chocolate, Beryl Black Chocolate.. original price:rm8.90.. and guess wat... they're selling it 3 for rm10 only!!! gila wan!! i straight away grab three la.. wanted to take more.. but my dad only gave me rm10 to buy.. sobs sobs.. super cool discount man!! if can, i wanna buy other chocolate also le.. haihz.. T_T.. Balck_chocolate





my wish is to buy "Secret" original soundtrack.. i wonder if i can own it!! it's so damn pretty cool.. love the songs inside so so much.. the original price is rm99.90.. after discount, rm89.90.. awh!! i where got such $$$ to buy eh.. my whole harta doesnt even reach one piece of dark green note le!! my dear album... wait for me ya!! i will come to you when i got money!!!
Secret_1




Special thanks to friends who had made me happy for these few days..

sin dee
gavin
kiki

^_^

October 14, 2007

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com