21 October 2007

yoz!! i juz got my hair cut.. sakit hati.. it isn't tat short.. but then... shorter than before.. my hair was even longer than a 30cm ruler.. but now... it's shorter.. hm.. what's the reason i wanna have my hair cut eh...

1st. my hair was sooooooo HEAVY! i could still remember how i studied during exam period. i hold my hair up with my hand so tat i wont feel the pulling pressure

2nd. i am sicked of the same old hairstyle.. i had not been cutting my hair for quite some time.. the last time i went saloon was juz to thin my hair...

3rd and most importantly. as wat people said, when you cut your hair, you are cutting away the past tat you do not want to remember..! yea.. to say frankly, i seriously wanna forget about something now.. ^^


tomorrow skool gonna reopen d!!

cant wait to see my dear frenz.. but i cant stop hating to wake up at 6am!!! urgh!!

linda, pei shan, q peng, sin dee, lee teng, jo lin, audrey, siew woon!!!!! see ya tmr!!! muahx!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com