09 October 2007

hey man! feeling very great these days..let me start with what had happened on monday.. well, i did not really prepare for the exam on monday.. didnt really read thru history also.. when i was doing my history paper, i was not really sure that the answer i had circled was right or wrong.. i dont know why.. my sixth sense guide all the way for my history exam.. and guess wat.. when i flipped back my book to check the answer, my God.. all those tat i tembak all correct! God really bless me man!

so on tat day, i had to study for my chemistry paper 3.. there are so many experiment to read.. i seriously don't know which one i supposed to focus on.. so,... my sixth sense told me which one will come out.. i targeted three question, titration, metal displacement and electroplating.. oh my gracious.. electroplating came out for essay and titration came out for structure.. at that moment when i saw the question paper, i felt like heaven!it could feel as if there's an angel who had been guiding me these days..

for tomoro, i have biology paper..i targeted for a few experiment for paper 3.. hopefully my sixth sense does work this time!! awh...

i seriously feel this week is as if my greatest week in my life.. there are so many beautiful things happening around me now.. i feel the happiness of life.. the cheer.. wow.. and guess wat.. today, when i went and collect the dry clothes, how lucky i was tat i saw a whole rainbow! it's a whole one! people always said tat those who can see a whole rainbow is the lucky ones.. i quickly made some wishes.. hahaha.. hopefully my wishes would come true.. how fortunately too... i saw another rainbow.. juz beside the whole one.. so it's a double rainbow.. this wasn't the first time i saw two rainbow at once.. but this is seriously the first time i saw a whole rainbow.. wow!! life's great! too bad i don't have my camera with me.. if not, i can post it in the blog.. can you guys imagine tat.. it's a very clear one.. can clearly see 7 colours!! fantastic man!!

this week... i feel much happier after i had made a decision.. i know my decision might hurt someone.. but, if i don't make tat decision, everything will be even worse.. i don't want to be the old me, always tangguh everything.. ended up i am the one suffering and being so sad.. Hope tat God will forgive me for being selfish for once! =)

and da.. during my exam period.. i really wanna thank a few friends tat have "contribute" a lot in helping me throughout the way.. these are the people tat save me from being too down and stressed... Thanks to jo lin, lee teng, gavin, and sherene..

_jian_

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com