16 October 2007

Wat the heck?! i just finished watching the korean drama "Over The Rainbow".. wat should i say.. the ending sucks man! it's bcoz 8tv went and cut off the kissing part.. swt la!! they make the ending so damn cacated ler.. anyone who had watched the ending will get wat i meant..=_="..

yday i went so crazy that i went and searched in my years-ago-magazine.. searching for wat? searching for my dearest Hwan Hee's picture lo.. i thought i might can get his pic in the older magazines.. fortunately!!! there are tons of his pics man!! it's just tat i nvr realised him last time..his older pics were funny.. very very funny.. each time i looked back, i feel like laughing again.. haha

today i went to tuition.. gavin supposed to come.. but how sad.. he did not come.. i sat with audrey and teressa(si miao) who non-stop arguing about nonsense.. especially tat si miao.. my god! she talked a lot of sense-less stuff man! my blood pressure almost rose up to the max d le.. haha.. she damn kesian also..jia hui, audrey and I scolded her "shut up".. the only one who had not said tat was winnie.. how nice of her.. lolx..

it rained today.. freaking cold..i am freezing.. hm..ate a lot too.. i actually ate finish my honey flakes, one packet of chipster and one packet of double decker.. now i get whey they say ppl with no pressure will gain weight.. i could still remember how i suffer to swallow my food during exam period.. but now.. i can eat as many as i can.. my god! i must stop this as soon as possible.. later school reopen tat time i cant even fit in my uniform.. lol

kk.. hm.. seems like not many ppl online now.. boring.. ~~~~~~~

_jian_

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com