10 December 2009

==

I feel so SUAY!!!

WTH!!!

My lappie's wireless system is not functioning!!! I can't connect to any wireless network right now with my lappie. OMG!!! Holiday is just about to start. And there goes my lappie, merajuk kat sini.. I also merajuk edi la.. T___T

Since Monday, the History of Art and Design presentation,..... I feel so EMO~~~ I was terribly sick on that day. High fever. The heat almost burned my brain. Thanks to God that I didn't go mentally retarded after that fever. The presentation... was a weak one. That's the comment I can give to myself. It was really not the kind of thing that I am supposed to do. I used to be analytical, critical and spontaneous. I was not myself at all on that day!!

Tuesday was the submission of my packaging design. I have actually done everything on the night before. But, I woke up late on that day. When I was on the way to the KTM station, I accidentally stepped on my packaging design which made my packaging design kemek! Oh no~~ == I was thinking whether I should print a new one and fold it again since the printing+material cost AINT cheap. Can't help to be a perfectionist. I still end up printing a new one out and fold the packaging again. As I have to redo the things all over again, it definitely took some time. The time of submission was 10-10.30. I submitted it on 10.30 and past a few seconds. My lecturer feared me by saying that 10% of my marks will be deducted as I was a few seconds late. WTH! ==.. I ignored him. But from what I heard from my friend, I wasn't in the list of the people who have their marks deducted. Phewh~~

Wednesday was the presentation of my English Language Communication Skills. My lecturer asked me to create a print ad instead of a storyboard the day before. And as expected, I will be the one doing. I was tired. I was sick. Yet, I STILL HAVE TO STAY UP LATE TO COMPLETE IT. I knew it. Last minute work definitely will sucks! Sucks to the max. And yeah.. Really sucks. The whole presentation sucks. Congrats to myself. I reached home at almost nine that day. When I was about to open my laptop to start completing the report for LCS and the research compilation for letterform design, I just realized I left my laptop's charger in Liang's house. And, my laptop's battery only left 1%. OMG!! When I saw my laptop's screen slowly faded black, I couldn't help but to burst into tears. Why!!! How can this happened to me? All my important files are inside. What should I do? In fact, I really couldn't do anything. No one can help me. I am standing alone. Fine. When I wanted to do my nude practice for figure studies, I also realized my sketch book was with Liang also. ==... FINE!!! FINE!! FINE!!! Who can I blame? Blame myself la!!!

Today was the submission of the LCS report and letterform design research compilation. I also had figure studies exam at 2.00pm. As I couldn't use my laptop the night before, I couldn't print my report using my own printer. I have no choice but to print in the printing shop. WTH! Printing 14 pages black and white and 4 coloured cost me RM14.70!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!! I just can't feeling restless and angry of myself. PEK CHEK!!! At 1.50pm, I walked to Block I to hand in my report. When I wanted to hand in my report, I just realized, the report WAS NOT WITH ME! How can that be? Have I submitted it together with my letterform design research compilation? NOOOO~~~ I RAN all the way to main block's student lounge to check if I have left it there. NOT THERE! I checked amongst the research compilations. NOT THERE! OMG OMG OMG~~~ Where was it?? Then, I called Soon Lim. For goodness sake, the report was with him. Goodness!! I rushed towards Block M. Thanks to Soon Lim who walked to Station One. At least, I don't have to run to Block M. I looked at the clock. OMG! 2 o clock edi. I ran to Block I, passed the report to my lecturer's student and ran to Block M. Carrying a 5kg bag, running on the street.... Imagine that. The feeling really sucks to the max! After I reached Block M, I have to climb to the highest floor of the block which is the 3rd floor. WITH THAT BAG! Wah lao!!!! I was late for class. When I settle myself down, my sweat dripped like it was raining. ==!!! Okay. Anyhow, the exam was okay. Not that bad actually.

*sigh*

Actually, I have more to say.

I have lotsa regrets. I am disappointed of myself. I know I can do better. I am still in my comfort zone. I am still NOT creative enough to be a good future designer. I am so WEAK! Comparing my standard with some other outstanding students who are in the same batch as mine, I feel so ashamed of my work. Theirs was really AWESOME. Mine was... ==!!

Aihz.. Will share more about my feelings in the coming post where I will conclude my semester 2 officially.

=(

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com