23 December 2009

Recently, many things happened in my family. One comes after another. Yeh, very problematic. I don’t even dare to think much about those problems because each time I think of them, I feel so restless and hopeless.

Next week is my birthday. But, I doubt I can be really happy. My mom doesn’t even want to celebrate my birthday with me because she is terribly in bad mood. And I was told that I can’t even buy new clothes for Chinese New Year. I knew it wasn’t my fault for making in such bad mood. But should I blame the one who made her angry? What’s the point of blaming? That person doesn’t even feel guilty or sorry for what she had done. Blaming her is practically wasting my precious time and causing myself to feel angrier and pissed off. Who can I complain to? Boyfriend, friends, or my family???? =.=” I don’t want to complain. I am really tired of all these. When can all these end? This cold war seems to last for a very long time. All I could do is continue smiling with my toughest will.

Currently saving hard for my Wacom. Hopefully I can get one in the next 2 months time. Wish me good luck~


^^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com